This position is responsible for the coordination of final documentation projects, dealing with internal departments to expedite the completion of documentation, as well as third parties (ABS, DNV, vendors).
- This position is responsible for communicating with and expediting both internal departments and outside vendors.
- This position will be in contact with third party surveyors (ABS, DNV & Lloyds etc) in relation to final documentation review and will work to resolve any issues.
- This position is responsible for reviewing Manufacturing Record Books to ensure they meet the required standards and providing feedback to documentation specialists and supervisors as required.
- Comply with all Company and HSE procedures and policies.
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor or management.
- Must possess a strong knowledge of Quality processes and procedures
- Knowledge of documentation processes and standards
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our client's workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.