Starting at $10.00/hour!
Who doesn’t love dogs!!?? At Barking Hound Village, we certainly do!!! If you do and you are looking to join a fun, respected, and growing team, apply now for our Dog House Coordinator.
Barking Hound Village is Atlanta’s premier dog daycare, boarding, and grooming business with five locations across the city. We have been voted Atlanta’s Best Doggie Daycare three years in a row by Jezebel magazine, including 2017. We also won Creative Loafing’s Best of Atlanta Doggie Daycare in 2015 and 2016.
Dog House Coordinators support operations by providing a safe, clean, and happy environment for daycare and boarding dogs.
What we promise to offer you:
- Competitive pay
- Medical and dental coverage for all teammates
- 401k employer match for all teammates
- Promotion opportunities to Front of House
- Energetic and motivated co-workers
- Chance to play with dogs all day
What you need to offer us:
- Clear passion and love for dogs
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE!!
- Past experience as an animal caretaker, kennel assistant, kennel technician, dog daycare attendant, veterinary assistant, dog walker, or pet sitter is preferable.
- Be physically able – you will be on your feet almost all the time and the job requires lifting of up to 40 lbs
- Reliable transportation
- Flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
- Team player willing to listen and take instructions
- Ability to pass a drug and criminal background test
What you will be asked to:
- Manage up to 25 dogs during play group
- Feed, dispense medication, and ensure a safe environment for the doggies
- Ensure cleanliness throughout the store
- Be dependable and show up for shifts on time
- Convey confidence and comfort to teammates, managers, and doggies
We are hiring for all locations including: Airport (Hapeville, GA), Lofts (Old Fourth Ward), Village and Inn (Morningside), and Buckhead. Please specify the locations of interest and hours that you are available to work.
If Barking Hound Village checks all your boxes and you think you have what it takes to begin your career with the best doggie daycare and boarding company in Atlanta – apply now!!! We look forward to meeting you.