Our client, in the commercial mechanical industry, has a Direct Hire opportunity available for a Drafter/BIM Coordinator.
- Develop coordination drawings or shop drawing from engineering contract drawings on Auto-cad.
- Be able to communicate with architects and other design consultants, vendors, field personnel, project managers, estimators, and customers.
- Review submittal documents and shop drawings for design compliance.
- Survey field construction for compliance with drafting standards and code requirements
- Attend meetings with other contractors, client, or A/E representatives to coordinate discipline's design and construction effort.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 2 year certificate in AutoCAD or 2-3 years related technical experience
- Minimum of 2 years plumbing and HVAC commercial construction drafting
- Working knowledge of National Plumbing codes
- Intermediate computer skills in Word and Excel
This is a direct hire opportunity with a comprehensive benefits package. For more information or immediate consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp