Randstad is currently looking for an energetic, organized Drafter for our client in Fort Lauderdale to work with their team of Engineers and convert designs into technical plans.
• Liaise with engineers to gather requirements and designs
• Create detailed designs with computer-aided design (AutoCAD) software
• Design diagrams, maps and layouts to illustrate workflow
• Prepare and review rough sketches and review them along with the engineering team
• Identify potential operational issues and redesign products to improve functionality
• Ensure final designs comply with regulations and quality standards
• Proven work experience as a Drafter
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
• Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (AutoCAD) software
• Good math skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
At least 3 years of experience using AutoCad
Dynamic, enthusiast, energetic and team worker.
Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving.
Interested candidates please apply online at www.randstadstaffing.com and email your resume to Karina Fernandez firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp I will review resumes daily and follow up with phone calls.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.