Rochester Gauges, LLC., established in 1950 enjoys an enviable reputation as an industry leader in the manufacturing of high quality electro/mechanical liquid level sensors for its OEM customers.
Minimum of 5 years experience drafting in Solidworks. Must be familiar with Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing. 3D experience required.
Office environment. Must be highly organized, able to work with multiple tasks, able to work quickly and accurately with great attention to details.
Responsible for drawing details, layouts, part setups and bills of materials.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- **Temporary Assignment 6 months to 12 Months Length***
- Makes detailed drawings of new products from specifications, models, master drawings, layouts, prototypes, sketches, and verbal or written instructions.
- Reviews customer drawings and specifications and updates drawings to meet changing supplier and customer requirements.
- Confers with Engineers to interpret design concepts, determine nature and type of required detailed working drawings, and coordinates work with others.
- Create layouts of products to fit new customer applications. Makes corrections, revisions, and changes to layouts as directed.
- Details information related to parts, bill of materials and drawing status for planning computer system.
- Modifies 3D product models to properly size to new applications.
- Performs other duties as assigned or as judgment or necessity dictates.
**Only Local Candidates will be considered.**
**No Agencies or Headhunter Agencies Please.**