Client involved in high voltage Substation & Transmission Line engineering & construction projects is looking for 2 Electrical Drafters to join their team. You need 1-5 years of electrical drafting experience and any specific experience with high voltage substations would be a BIG PLUS. You need to be local or within a commutable distance to Maitland, FL.
Responsibilities for the Drafter• Responsible for revising existing drawings and preparing drawings of basic components from explicit verbal or written instructions or detailed sketches
• Creat electrical plans, schematics, wiring diagrams and details for new and upgraded substation projects
• Help develop electrical drawing packages for construction contracts and bill of material for procurement specifications
Requirements for the Drafter• 1-5+ years of experience as an Electrical Drafter
• You need to be proficient with AutoCAD software and any experience with MicroStation would be considered a PLUS
• Any experience drafting either the physical layout of the substation or the protective relay design of the substation is a PLUS
• Our client prefers candidates that have an AS Degree in drafting technology or CAD certification is preferred
<Benefits for the Drafter• PTO program
• Health Insurance available, and more...