Responsibilities for the Drafter• Provide electrical, civil and/or structural drafting support for high voltage, electrical substation projects and electric T&D projects
• Revise existing drawings and preparing new drawings of basic electrical components & structures related to substation designs
• Prepares non-routine drawings with complex features using information from rough sketches, detailed engineering notes or brief verbal guidance
Requirements for the Drafter• 0-5 years of experience as a Drafter
• You must be proficient with AutoCAD 2014 drafting software
• Any experience with MicroStation V8i is considerd a big PLUS
• Specific drafting experience supporting electrical substation or T&D design projects is a PLUS
• Our client prefers candidates that have an AS Degree in drafting technology or related field OR went to a technical high school where you learned AutoCAD
Benefits• PTO Program
• Health Insurance available, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.