Euroline Steel Windows and Doors is seeking an experienced Drafter. Do you have a can do attitude and a passion to contribute to a growing company? This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who wants to belong to something special… a chance to grow with a business through multiple stages.
Euroline Steel Windows is a leading provider of steel doors and windows for the luxury residential market. We create custom, high-quality products in our California factory for clients nationwide. Our successful company growth has created an opening for a new key member of our team.
Summary of Role and How You’ll Fit In
BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH US – Drafter
The draftsman generates Client drawings using Solidworks and DraftSight in accordance with project requirements. Produces high quality dimensional shop drawings for fabricators within the required timeframe while maintaining Euroline quality and efficiency standards.
About The Team
Our culture is our foundation and it’s what sets us apart. Our culture shapes the way we do business. Our values of Teamwork, Passion, Respect and Integrity is defined by our people and is the foundation of who we are. Do what is right even when no one is watching.
What We’re Looking For
- Associates Degree or higher in drafting technology or specialized CAD certification.
- Strong working knowledge of SolidWorks, AutoCAD and/or DraftSight.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with engineering drawings/modeling and related specifications.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with mechanical drafting, design methods, techniques and procedures.
- Ability to learn specialized software for use in project development and drawing delivery.
- Ability to interpret and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Read, write and understand the English language
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, schematics and related specifications.
- Effectively interface with all levels of personnel and work in a team environment.
- Effectively estimate, schedule and prioritize work flow.
- Excellent understanding of commercial drafting standards
- Understand specifications, shop drawings, bills of material and cut lists.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential duties. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Euroline Steel Windows and doors, our vision is to be the industry-leading Steel window and door company. We believe our windows and doors touch lives. Together, we deliver on the promise of what’s inside. We help customers create a whole new way of seeing their world, looking better. From custom window and door design to manufacturing, our window and door consultants develop cutting-edge, innovative solutions that take a product from concept to consumer.
We value Teamwork, Passion, Respect and Integrity. These core values define who we are and how we operate. They shape the way we work with each other, with our customers, and with our communities. Every day, we deliver windows and doors that exceed our customers’ expectations.
What We Value
Teamwork: We are Euroline, without silos. We keep each other safe. We are in it together or not at all.
Passion: Be courageous. Be curious and innovate. Be responsible and deliver. We take action on what is important
Respect: For each other. For the community. For our customers.
Integrity: Do what is right even if no one is watching. Be true to what we stand for. Be true to the promise we made
Fulfilling dreams: Fulfilling our dreams of life through the opportunity provided by the organization by understanding the needs of each other
Growing in greatness: Strive to grow our knowledge, skills, abilities and enable others to do the same
What We Offer
Our Core Benefits:
Euroline provides an environment oriented to growth, developing people and fulfilling both client and employee dreams. We offer competitive pay, group benefits and the ability to develop your skills while creating great products for clients and a rewarding working environment for employees.