Permanent position: CAD Draftsman located in Tallahassee, FL for a well established company providing solutions to the client's engineering and land surveying requirements. This position is responsible to utilize CAD software to prepare drawings, documents and reports from residential land surveys. Candidates must be proficient in AutoCAD to be considered. This is a direct hire opportunity. APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for the Draftsman• Draft drawings for site plans to residential subdivisions for drainage, grading, storm water sewer installs, and roadway paving
• Download points of land survey into software
• Assist in preparing documents and reports
• Complete computer generated design and drafting using AutoCAD or Softdesk
Requirements for the Draftsman• Must be proficient in AutoCAD
• Experience drafting site plans, drainage, water sewer installation, and roadway paving for residential construction is highly coveted
• Ability to download points of land survey into software for documents and reports
Benefits• Benefits options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• PTO plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.