WE ARE HIRING CERTIFIED SCHOOOL BUS DRIVER
WE ARE OFFERING PAID TRAINING!
Durham School Services
Piper School District- City and State
DO YOU HAVE YOUR CDL and SCHOOL BUS CERTIFICATE??
$18.62 per hour
Not Certified?? Don't worry. We offer PAID training at $10.00
REACH OUT AND GIVE US A SHOUT! OUR NEXT ORIENTATION IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER
WE MAKE IT EASY TO APPLY:
Call us!! - Call Kathy German at 913-721-9019
Stop on by and apply: 12036 Leavenworth Road, Kansas City, Ks. 66109
APPLY at Home ONLINE: www.durhamschoolservices.com/careers
Enter Code 194476 as your "keyword" in the search bar and you are all set to apply!
Have trouble with the computer. No problem! We will help you when you arrive!
LOOK NO FURTHER AND APPLY HERE!! Join our team who shares the same VALUES!
If you are at least 21 years of age think you've got what it takes, like working with children and being an active member of your community?
- Good communication skills
- At least 21 years of age
- Poses a valid driver's license for at least 5 years
- Applicants will be subject to a background check, drug screen & physical evaluation
Our company is part of the National Express Group family. National Express is a multi-billion dollar company. We own eleven School Bus Transportation Companies. Our largest School Bus Company is Durham School Services. We would like to invite you to join our team!
- Must be at least 21 years of age; for Tennessee School Bus Drivers, must be at least 25 years of age per state law.
- Must possess, or be able to obtain, all valid applicable state license and other required certifications to operate company vehicles.
- Must meet physical and medical requirements and pass substance abuse screening; as a safety-sensitive employee, will be subject to random substance abuse screening under Company policy.
- Must satisfactorily complete and pass all training and attend safety meetings and in-service meetings in order to remain qualified.
- Extensive knowledge of traffic rules and regulations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift and assist passengers when necessary.
- Must have a high degree of attention and considerable dexterity in the control of vehicles such as school buses, sedans, vans, paratransit vans, limousines, taxi-cabs, shuttles, medium duty buses, transit buses, and/or motor coaches.
- Must practice defensive driving at all times and avoid vehicular and industrial accidents by practicing safe driving and work habits.
- Compliance with all applicable federal, state, county, district, and contract specific Driver requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Company name is : Durham School Services