Founded in 1910, Dignity Health - Community Hospital of San Bernardino is a 347-bed, acute care, nonprofit, community hospital located in San Bernardino, California. Known for its programs in maternity care and pediatrics, behavioral health and long-term subacute care for adults and children, the hospital also includes inpatient and outpatient surgery. The hospital shares a legacy of humankindness with Dignity Health, one of the nation’s five largest health care systems. Visit https://www.dignityhealth.org/socal/locations/san-bernardino for more information.
The Driver provides daily bus or van transportation for adult and geriatric participants who attend the Outpatient psychiatric program. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of Community Hospital of San Bernardino. It is expected that the employee will demonstrate behavior consistent with the Core Values. The employee shall support Community Hospital of San Bernardino strategic plan and the goals and direction of the quality improvement, process, and activities.
- High school graduate or equivalent is required.
- First Aid/Cardiopulminary Resuscitation (CPR) certification, and MAB,are required.
- California Driver - Class B, Medical for Class B license (Passenger endorsement (able to operate vehicles that can carry 16+ passengers)
- Safe driving record verified through a DMV license check.
- Must be able to be insured through the hospitals liability insurance company is required.