Michael Page is currently working with a fantastic, rapidly growing and dynamic company that sits within the health and beauty industry!
Our client is focused on providing high quality products to their consumers that promote health living and beauty. They are growing exponentially and are looking to bring on an E-Commerce Director of Operations to join their team due to their expansion.
As the E-Commerce Director of Operations you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing a team of 5-10 individuals
- Overseeing various Co-Manufacturers and 3PL vendors to ensure they are producing to company standards
- Focus on the growth and expansion of the organization managing their E-Commerce business
- Consistent negotiations to cut cost and improve product quality
- Re-vamp the demand planning team and assist with ERP implementations and upgrades
- Collaborate with the COO to ensure company vision is being preserved
- Hire, train, coach and motivate staff
- Bachelor's Degree required, engineer concentration preferred
- 8+ years of experience scaling a growing organization
- E-Commerce experience required
- Prior experience working with 3PLs and Co-manufacturers
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Competitive salary + benefits and upward mobility!