At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry - and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth - and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
Provide hands on leadership for Global Implementation of EDI Business Solutions and Managed File Transfer (MFT) solutions integrating with ECC SAP system and other systems as needed. Responsibilities will span end to end EDI & MFT development activities in this scope including planning, design, development, testing, collaborating with partners and implementation. This position reports into the Global IT Development Senior Manager and works very closely with others in the development and functional team members of the Global IT department.
- Support Global Business Solution implementations by reviewing functional EDI & MFT requirements, customers’ EDI & MFT requirements and making sure solutions are complete and add business value.
- Integrate with all business partners and manage relationships
- Manage end to end activities of integrated global EDI (ANSIX12, EDIFACT etc.,) & MFT business solution developments
- Manage end to end activities of Trading Partner implementations
- Perform fit-gap analysis of the business requirements and system capabilities
- Review the functional solution design specifications document for completeness, simplicity, and reasonable maintenance
- Troubleshoot and debug solutions (process, application, configuration and/or development) to identify root causes and solve issues.
- Apply knowledge of technology to solve complex business solution needs
- Responsible for successful integration of EDI & MFT systems with ECC SAP system
- Maintain clear and organized documentation of all technical work and assist with the user training and support where necessary.
- Plan, Manage and Lead the testing efforts and drive business partners to complete testing and approve solution
- Monitor SAP and EDI & MFT systems for issues. Analyze issues, design and implement improvements on a continuous basis
- Review EDI maps implemented by others and complete map review assessments and identify improvements on a continuous basis
- Review MFT setup implemented by others and complete map review assessments and identify improvements on a continuous basis
- Follow prescribed Solution Manager process, Technical process (CC,FS,TS) and execute well defined testing plan to minimize overall solution effort.
- Minimum – Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following disciplines: Engineering, Computer Science OR other comparable academic programs
- Preferred – MBA or equivalent
- Lead at least 1 end to end EDI implementation integrating with SAP
- Understanding of SAP ALE framework and experience in implementing SAP ALE set up is a BIG plus
- At least 5 years of experience in EDI development experience and Managed File Transfer (MFT) development
- At least 5 years of managing end to end EDI implementations with global trading partners including ANSIX12 and EDIFACT implementations.
- Advanced technical experience in planning, design and development of EDI translation maps, Managed File Transfers
- At least 3 years of .NET experience including programming and architecture
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational/planning skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively in a fast paced environment, proficiency in multi-tasking
- Strong verbal, communication and project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter – ability to work independently
- Goal oriented, hard worker
- High collaborative, team player
- Customer focused
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY - NO AGENCIES
Movado Group, Inc. designs, sources, and distributes MOVADO®, OLIVIA BURTON®, EBEL®, CONCORD®, COACH®, TOMMY HILFIGER®, HUGO BOSS®, LACOSTE®, SCUDERIA FERRARI®, REBECCA MINKOFF® and URI MINKOFF® watches worldwide, and operates Movado company stores in the United States.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business - we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Click Here To Apply