Zenith is a team of Workers Compensation Specialists committed to helping businesses succeed by protecting against the financial and human consequences of workplace injuries, providing for the needs of injured employees and making the workplace safer. To distinguish ourselves as the desired provider of Workers Compensation Insurance, values such as collaboration, work-life balance, and integrity are placed at the center of all our operations. In addition, Zenith supports career advancement through a dedication to ongoing learning and development. An individual coming to Zenith will not only receive competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, but continuous opportunities to grow as a professional.
Position is responsible for ensuring incoming documents and bills are routed to the appropriate people and systems. Incumbent can expect to work primarily on the computer reviewing documents, classifying them, and validating to claim files.
The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform document preparation, indexing, data entry via KFI of medical bills and documents, and assign documents to the correct claim files through research using available tools and resources.
- Perform document reviews to identify classification and use analytical skills to assign to proper file.
- Recognize and report any problems including system down time to the supervisor in a timely manner.
- Adhere to a schedule and demonstrate flexibility when business need changes.
- Actively participate in ongoing training in a dynamic environment.
- Work productively and harmoniously with others on a consistent basis.
- Respond positively to direction and accept feedback and use it to improve performance.
- Consistently maintain professional and appropriate demeanor.
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
Education, Skills and Experience Requirements
- Highschool diploma or equivalent required
- Type 30 wpm required
- KFI 6,000 keystrokes per hour required
- Knowledge of Windows operating system
- Scanner, fax, and other standard office equipment experience preferred
- Good communication skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive or exclusive list of the required responsibilities, duties and skills. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties and requirements of this position at any time as needs dictate.