The incumbent will be versatile enough to support or rotate through other functional areas as needed and based on skill set (HR, Engineering, Quality).
- Develops programs and procedures designed to reduce occupational accident/injury/illness incidents.
- Promotes health and safety awareness throughout the organization though effective employee communications, events, activities and employee participation.
- Ensures programs meet or exceed OSHA and EPA standards through training, auditing, and implementation of corrective actions to promote continuous improvement.
- Lead teams in safety inspections, ergonomic risk assessments, job hazard analysis, waste minimization
- Lead the system implementation and auditing process to comply with ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems, and Global Safety Star Framework (GSSF)
- Develop and integrate waste management, minimization, and recycling into product development and production processes.
- Familiarity with environmental permits, Hazardous Waste Management and other Environmental Stewardship programs.
- Develops and conducts training programs on industrial safety, industrial hygiene, emergency planning, government regulations, hazardous materials, and other related issues.
- Coordinates incident investigation including root cause analysis, corrective actions, and preventive actions.
- Develops, understands, and adheres to current health, safety, and environmental policies.
- Performs other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
Internal Use Only: Salary
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the geographical area where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.