Are you looking for an exciting challenge in a multi-faceted company? At Krones, Inc. you will find what you need: as a technology group, we provide the beverage and food industry with everything it needs to create value. Krones plants and solutions are deployed all over the world, contributing to the production of countless consumer products that enrich the lives of millions of people.
Sound exciting? Then become a member of the Krones team and support us in Franklin, WI.
Krones Inc. is currently searching for a EHS Specialist to join our Human Resources Team. This position will be the driving force for our Safety Culture and Safety Programs.
You will be involved but not limited to the following:
- Coordination of Safety Committee and Safety Teams.
- Accident investigation.
- KPI Reporting and Presentation
- ISO 14,001, OHSAS 18,001
- Works closely with all levels of the organization in driving continuous improvement of our safety culture and programs.
- Provides summary reports and visual management on the progress towards EHS goals, on site EHS activities, and any agency/regulatory inspections/violations.
- Bachelor's degree (BS/BA) in Safety or concentration in Safety.
- Min. 2-5 years of EHS experience in manufacturing environment.
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) preferred.
- Working knowledge of ISO Requirements preferred.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills, high attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills, and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to oversee and prioritize multiple projects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft software is required as well as the ability to handle and manage all information in a professional and confidential manner.
KRONES, INC. offers an outstanding opportunity to be involved with and challenged by leading-edge technologies, further career opportunities to learn and develop skills, a flexible work schedule and a competitive salary and benefits program. Our benefits program includes a generous health/dental/vision package, and 401(k) program in addition to other benefits. Please submit your resume.