Genesis10, www.genesis10.com, is seeking a ELM Systems Analyst for a contract position with our client in St. Paul, MN. Genesis10 has a broad footprint leading to exciting contract, contract-to-hire and perm opportunities for our consultants and candidates. If you’re interested in this role or information on the market, let’s connect.
Client recently completed an upgrade of the their Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise Learning Management (ELM) system to 9.2 and are looking for an Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise Learning Management (ELM) system administrator to assist with complex issue resolution and overall administration of the system.
- PeopleSoft version is 9.2
- Database Oracle 12C
- PeopleTools v 8.54
- Planned Migration Tool: PHIRE
- Create, document and track issues and resolutions
- Track and document issues, decisions and changes to PeopleSoft administration, infrastructure and environment
- Provide input and research into project recommendations and decisions related to PeopleSoft and/or Oracle OBIEE environment needs
- Work with existing client staff to transition to an Oracle Exalogic platform
- Apply PeopleSoft administration skills using PeopleSoft Upgrade Manager (PUM) process
- Work with technical resources (Database Administrator(s), Server Administrator(s), Storage Administrator(s), Network Administrator(s)) to build and configure the PeopleSoft environments as needed
- Provides expertise to exceed Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 (Level AA) and Section 508 (Subparts A-D)
- Administer, maintain and support PeopleSoft applications; includes web servers, application servers, reverse proxy servers, REN server, Integration Broker and Process Schedulers
- Develop and mentor other team members to provide backup for PeopleSoft Administrator duties
- Evaluate/implement technical solutions related to the integration of PeopleSoft with external systems such as web applications
- Provide recommendations on best practice environment setup and migration strategy for both regular support and project related environments consistent with Oracle's PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) strategy and roadmap
- 1.5 years' experience with PeopleSoft 9.2 ELM applications
- 1 year experience with PeopleTools 8.54 / 8.55 / 8.56 or any combination
- 1 year experience with Fluid User Branding
- 2 years' experience with iHub Unified Navigation
- 10 years' experience of PeopleSoft system administration roles
- Ability to work on-site 5 days per week
- Experience in lead roles managing PeopleSoft instances
- PeopleSoft v9.2 project deployed on PeopleTools 8.55/8.56
- PeopleSoft administration deployment in a public sector (i.e. Federal, State, County, City, or Municipality government or Higher Education) environment
- Experience with Elastic Search
- Experience with an Oracle Exadata / Exalogic platform
- Experience with Fluid dashboard
- Experience working with data warehouse solutions including PeopleSoft EPM and/or Oracle OBIEE
- All work will be done at client's offices in St. Paul, MN, unless otherwise arranged.
- Work must comply with the client Enterprise Architecture.
- Work must comply with applicable industry/agency standards.
- Work must comply with the client Accessibility Standards.
- Resource must be able to work independently, with little or no supervision.
- Interview face-to-face and on-site or via Skype (face-to-face preferred).
- Resources must be available for forty (40) hour work weeks except for State holidays or other exceptions approved by client
- Resources may occasionally be expected to work in excess of 40 hours per week dependent on project volume.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
- Bi-weekly payroll
- Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
- 401k plan
- Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
- Delivery Director for employee success and support
- Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”