AIC Talent Solutions is seeking an ERP Functional Analyst to join our team in Kansas City, Missouri. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity with our direct client. No sponsorship opportunities available only US Citizens and Green Card holders.
- Manage all activities related to the requirement gathering, design, development, testing, and implementation of existing and new modules of business systems including Oracle EBS and upgrade of information systems and software applications.
- Collaborate with functional managers and Business experts in defining, assessing, approving, and implementing Application Development projects in support of corporate objectives.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts to gather business requirements to enhance systems capabilities and cost reductions.
- Create functional specifications based on business requirements and communicate and work directly with development team.
- Participate and lead Projects that the business have identified and define information systems and enhancements to complete and support the end state architecture.
- Communicate with & direct external consultants as needed to flex workforce.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of ERP functional or technical experience. Functional experience is preferred in Oracle.
- Must have experience documenting and creating functional specifications. (In Oracle, such as MD-50’s)
- Experience leading requirements gathering focus groups with Business leaders and executives and documenting those requirements.
- Experience creating and executing test plans is required.
- Must be comfortable presenting information in an executive environment.
- Knowledge of Information Systems SDLC processes and procedures.
- Project Management experience preferred.
- PC competent (including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Communication and presentation skills
- Adherence to processes such as SDLC
- A demonstrable high-level of proficiency with project planning and execution
- Ability to lead or manage a requirement gathering sessions
- Analytical thinking
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Customer focus