The ETL Developer will work within a team providing Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence services to our government customer using Agile scrum processes. This position will work with varying data sources with different schemas and data elements to ultimately produce an effective and efficient Data Warehouse. Collaboration with the IT support and security teams is required to ensure technical architecture and data schemas comply with guidelines and restrictions specified for our customer’s environment. We are looking for ETL Developers ready to work within a talented team with an eye for spotting data correlations and a desire to dig into large datasets to find business value.
- Monitor ETL workflows and logging, providing detailed job reports and status
- Perform ETL failure recovery when needed. Daily notifications on ETL workflow status will be required to ensure no interruption in service
- Develop Informatica workflows to ingest data from multiple transactional systems according to documented logic and source-to-target mappings
- Work directly with customer and System and Data Architects providing feedback and influencing outcomes
- Migrate existing PL/SQL scripts to Informatica workflows for data ingest
- Apply Informatica tool to provide data cleansing, data quality assurance, and PII data masking for testing purposes
- Experience with Informatica PowerCenter 9.5 or higher
- Experience in Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence environment
- Experience with Oracle RDMS and associated tools and infrastructure
- At least 5 years overall experience in IT applications development or consulting related to IT applications development and data ingest processes
- At least 5 years in technical development and leadership roles on BI projects - with some experience along the way doing these types of activities: Designing and developing with ETL Tools and Designing and developing with Relational Reporting Tools.
Security Clearance: US Citizenship is required along with the ability to obtain an Agency Suitability Clearance.
Sevatec is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."