Our client is seeking a Data Integration Developer who can implement ETL and reporting solutions for disparate systems dealing with various types of challenging data. Candidates must have advanced knowledge of SQL Server and other databases, at least some data modeling experience, Data Warehousing, Data Exchange / Interchange, and reporting tools. Candidates must have strong communication skills that allow for direct communication with both requestors and technical personnel. Candidates must have outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills and a good grasp of the technical side of business intelligence and be up to date with the latest BI tools and technologies.
PURPOSE: Responsible for developing, documenting, and supporting standardized and/or customized solutions and reporting from Evolve's various data sources.
Data Integration Developer:
• Plans data integration process by developing common definitions of sourced data; designing common keys in physical data structure; establishing data integration specifications; examining data applications; examining data models and data warehouse schema; determining best-fit data interchange methods; assessing middleware tools for data integration, transformation, and routing; developing project scope and specifications; identifying factors that negatively impact integration; forecasting resource requirements; establishing delivery timetables.
• Analyze various data stores and database tables to establish knowledge of data for accurate retrieval and use.
• Implement stored procedures and effectively query data source.
• Experience designing and building complete ETL processes moving and transforming data for operational use.
• Validates data integration by developing and executing test plans and scenarios including data design, tool design, data extract/transform, networks, and hardware.
• Utilize available tools such as SQL, Power BI, Cognos, and Excel to provide technical reports for various requestors.
• Present data in a way that is most meaningful and readily accessible to the requestor using a combination of application solutions and system reports.
• Demonstrate outstanding communication skills to translate reporting requests in order to accurately meet the actual information and deadline needs of users.
• Educate requestors on appropriate and desirable parameters to ensure they get the information they need.
• Collaborate with end users to gather requirements and ensure proper testing and validation. Provide support to end users on standardized and ad hoc reports.
• Work closely with IT to ensure security enforcement when deploying reports.
• Programming custom solution tools as needed in an object oriented language of choice, along with documentation and training for those who will support the tools.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, plus training and direct experience in data ETL and report writing using tools such as: SQL Query Analyzer, Power BI, Cognos, and Excel. Working knowledge of data extraction, analysis, and presentation. Communicate effectively verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical users. Able to handle detail-oriented work while meeting schedules and deadlines. Ad-hoc reporting, Requirements analysis, Database management, Business Intelligence Tools, data modeling.
location: MEMPHIS, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $0 - 80,000 per year
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.