SBD is seeking a motivated Data Analyst/ETL Developer to join an exciting modernization project for our client, working in a fast-paced and forward-thinking agile environment. The project team will be responsible for developing a custom system and migrating data from traditional data stores to new data stores.
- Hands-on coding and development using Informatica Data Quality (IDQ), Informatica Master Data Management (MDM) and Informatica PowerCenter.
- Participate in data analysis and data migration design.
- Perform automated testing around data transformation and ETL.
- Support data validation, data cleansing, and data mapping.
- Testing BI reports, data extracts, data mart.
- Develop a complete understanding of the customer’s data environment.
- Maintain the integrity and security of data across several databases.
- Working on SQL & No-SQL database technologies.
To be considered for this role, candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 5+ years of experience (additional experience will be considered in lieu of degree)
- Strong experience with ETL/Informatica, Oracle and related technologies
- Experience writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience with automated testing types, tools, and techniques (e.g., xUnit, Functional, Load, Cucumber, Selenium, etc.).
- Experience in testing back-end systems with no user interface.
- Understanding of Relational & Non-relational database concepts.
- Good written communication skills (test documentation)
- Must be familiar with the GIT repository.
- Must be able to analyze production issues related to the database and queries.
- Strong technical skills and experience with:
- Databases (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB)
- SQL & No-SQL
- ETL tools and concepts (e.g. Informatica),
- Reporting tools (e.g. Cognos)
- Must be able to pass background investigation
- Must be forward thinking and passionate problem solver able to work in a group environment that contributes to global client and company mission and culture
- Able to take on new challenges and professionally communicate and collaborate with peers and executive client and corporate leadership
- All applicants shall have lived in the United States for at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Understand basic fundamentals of iterative development
- Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
Experience and familiarity with common Agile practices