HCL is hiring EUC Manager/Service delivery manager at Las Vegas, NV. If you are interested in this position then please apply.
Position: EUC Manager @ Las Vegas, NV
Duration: FTE – Permanent Job
- 8-10 years’ experience profile accountable for end to end IT Infra delivery in the EUC space
- Management of Service Desk team of direct and indirect reports; and responsible for driving performance against agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
- Develop and implement procedures to provide high quality services both internally and externally
- Generate ideas and implement methods to improve call resolution
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of help desk and Deskside activity by analyzing and proposing recommendations
- Manage staff levels and scheduling to provide full cover during required business hours
- To optimize customer support, provide staff with regular training and appraisals
- Strong Leadership & customer relationship skills and drive to push things within and outside the system.
- Team Size – 30-40 plus
- Overall Strong Technology Landscape understanding & experience in managing overall IT Infra.
- End User Computing
- Service Desk - voice, email and chat support
- Deskside support
- MDM Support
- Application packaging
- Knowledge of Data Center Technologies
- ITIL process definitions and implementation. Preferably ITIL certified. Understands the process gaps and implement necessary changes to align to ITIL guidelines
- Automation in service delivery – Encourage automation in service delivery to improve response and service.
- Innovative ideas – Values adds - Encourage innovative ideas that has direct impact on resources, revenues without any disturbance in the existing services.
- Resource management. Ensure optimal resource utilization and YOY show improvement in resource utilization.
- Utilization – Manage the optimal utilization of resources and man power to deliver the agreed services to customer.
- Understanding of P&L management
- Management reporting – Responsible for timely and accurate reports about the performance of the team and the environment that is being serviced. Generate appropriate reports to higher ups within HCL and for the steering committee meetings with the customer.
Resource Management Group
HCL America Inc.