The EVMS Financial Analyst is responsible for ensuring compliance with EVM requirements for a large DOD program. This includes applying project management oversight to assigned projects. Provide financial guidance to Program Management teams through the EV Core Team. Position requires a working knowledge of the Earned Value Management (EVM) Industry Standard,ANSI/EIA 748 (current version) and applicable DCAA/DCMA requirements.
- Supports program teams in the development and preparation of program baselines and financial forecasts, estimate at complete (EAC) development and reviews, preparation of financial packages, EVMS reporting and compliance support, audit support, baseline development and internal integrated baseline reviews, financial and investigative analysis, and real-time information and analysis to PMs, CAMs and Finance Management
- Closely supports PM team and collaborates with other functions including scheduling, contracts, procurement and central finance
- Supports AAI EVMS policy, process, tools, training and performance assessment in accordance with ANSI EVMS 32 guidelines
- Provides specialized EVM analysis and develops specialized reports using analytical tools as required to ensure EVMS compliance / accuracy.
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS) analysis, maintenance and detailed reporting for SPI, CPI, EAC, ETC, BCWS, BSWP, BAC, etc.
- Interact heavily with internal / external customers regularly for program analysis and performance (actual to plan).
- Working experience with cost & schedule integration
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance
- Comfortable with ERP/MRP interfacing reviewing integrated master schedule and master production schedules supporting SIOP.
- Performs program accounting. Gather and analyze budgetary data. Make inferences about historical financial data and compile the data so that it can be used for forecasting future overhead, direct labor, and material costs, both in total and by program.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, BusinessAdministration, or equivalent degree or 5+ years of experience in EVM in lieuof degree.
· 3 years combined experience in Finance and EVM.
· Previous Cost Account Manager and/or Program Managerexperience is preferred supporting Cost Plus, Firm Fix Price and Fix PriceIncentive contracts.
· Experience with budget development, varianceanalysis, estimates to complete, cost performance reports, and cost schedulestatus reports in an integrated product team environment is preferred.
· Hands-on experience with EVM software.
· Requires excellent communication skills and theability to interface with all levels of the organization. Capable of meeting required schedules andtask deliveries per scheduled plans.
· Ability to perform financial analysis and familiarwith Windows suite.
· Prior experience in project control and/orgovernment contracting is highly preferred. Strong communication skills,ability to work well with others, focus on long-term goals and provideleadership to support staff.
· Excellent PC skills in Windows Suite required.
· Experience with Business Planning Systems
· Prior experience in DoD and/or Aerospace
· Clearance required: Secret or have theability to obtain a Secret level clearance
Candidates must be U.S. Persons with the ability to pass agovernment background investigation for a DoD Security Clearance at the secretlevel. Candidates will also be subject to an employment backgroundinvestigation to include but not limited to: criminal history, employment andeducation verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness. The clearancemust be maintained during the time of employment.
GKN is a global engineering business. We design, manufacture and service systems and components for most of the world’s leading aircraft, vehicle and machinery manufacturers. We are continuously evolving, pioneering new technologies and reinventing existing ones, stretching ourselves to better in everything we do. GKN operates three divisions: GKN Aerospace, GKN Driveline and GKN Powder Metallurgy employing 56,000 people in more than 30 countries.
GKN Aerospace is the world’s leading multi-technology tier 1 aerospace supplier. With 55 manufacturing locations in 14 countries, we serve over 90% of the world’s aircraft and engine manufacturers. We design and manufacture innovative smart aerospace systems and components. Our technologies are used in aircraft ranging from the most used single aisle aircraft and the largest passenger planes in the world to business jets and the world’s advanced 5th generation fighter aircraft.
As a global engineering company, innovation is what differentiates us from our competitors and is central to our success.
A balance of cultures, ethnicities and genders help bring new ideas and creativity to GKN. We need people of different backgrounds, with different skills and perspectives to spark originality, imagination and creativeness in our teams around the world.
GKN is an equal opportunity employer.
We treat all our employees and applicants fairly and are committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination or harassment against any employee or qualified applicant on the grounds of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.