Located in the heart of Phoenix, Ariz., St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center is a 586-bed, not-for-profit hospital that provides a wide range of health, social and support services with special advocacy for the poor and underserved. St. Joseph's is a nationally recognized center for quality tertiary care, medical education and research. It includes the internationally renowned Barrow Neurological Institute, the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center, the Norton Thoracic Institute, a campus of Creighton University's Medical School and the first Level I Trauma Center in Arizona verified by the American College of Surgeons. U.S. News & World Report routinely ranks St. Joseph's among the best hospitals in the United States for neurology and neurosurgery. For more information please visit our website at https://www.dignityhealth.org/arizona/locations/stjosephs.
JOIN US NOW as we are seeking a dedicated EVS Service Specialist who is compassionate and shares our passion for our patients, families and hospital visitors to provide excellent cleaning services to an assigned area using standard operating procedures.
Located in Glendale, AZ, this position is critical to the success of St. Joseph's Hospital Medical Center and requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of Dignity Health.
- Medical Coverage - The Dignity Health Arizona Preferred Plan is a “no premium” plan for employees
- Dental Plans - There are three dental plans to choose from to include a “no premium” plan!
- Vision Plans
- Tuition Assistance Program - $5,250 for full-time employees and $2,625 for part-time employees
- Student Loan Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - Up to 24 days per year
- Paid Holidays - Full-time and part-time employees are eligible for paid holidays
- HS Diploma/GED
- One (1) year related healthcare experience