Are you passionate about technology and sports? We have a national role for you to utilize this passion and your sales skills covering high schools and universities across the east coast with an emerging US start up.
Ground breaking wearable technology company that provides athlete's with the capability to measure their exact performances on the field. With their produce players and athlete's can monitor, track and manage their physical output. Designed for all sports, including contact, coaches and individuals can understand the speed, endurance,injury prevention and training load.
Already being sold in over 100 countries and across all 7 continents they are posied to dominate the sports technology market.
As the Field Sales Representative, sports focused, you will:
- Hunt and schedule meetings with Sporting Directors and coaches across the United States with a particular focus on College's;
- Understand what tools they currently use to monitor and track their players and athlete's performance;
- Demonstrate the product, navigate the internal approval processes, and provide the product to the College's;
- Utilize a land and expand model to break into College's, often through one sport (Football, Baseball, Basketball) to prove the product's value, before expanding across the College's athletics programs.
- Travel across the United States, report directly into the CEO, and ultimately close the deals.
As the Field Sales Representative, Los Angeles, you will need:
- Prior sales experience, ideally with strong relationships or networks with colleges and high schools;
- Passionate about the sporting industry - by understanding the value of the product, you will be able to better present it to target college's;
- Competitive mindset
- Prior experience in team sports desired but not required
- Willingness to travel across the United States and occasionally to Australia
- Sports Management Degree is a plus
As the Field Sales Representative, Los Angeles you will receive:
- Receive a competitive base salary between;
- Uncapped commission
- Remote working
- Ability to grow an entire US team
- Full benefits
- Travel to Australia, and possibly the world!