Trustpoint.One has a client who is looking for a fashion enthusiast with strategic and analytic ecommerce experience to help drive brand growth and enhance the consumer experience. This is an exciting opportunity to grow with an amazing, fast-paced and energetic team with heart, while contributing to the overall success of our clients brand.
The Ecommerce Manager is responsible for the growth and management of all aspects of the ecommerce business including planning, digital marketing, content strategy and development, inventory related activities, store support, promotional campaigns, website design, web analytics and web technologies. Reports to CMO.
Lead the ecommerce team, which is responsible for the on-going product merchandising, marketing, fulfillment, analysis and technology to support ecommerce goals and objectives
Improve customer experience and site merchandising.
Establish and drive the site’s merchandising strategy which includes planning, product imagery, promotions, cross selling/upselling, and product copy.
Deliver an optimal customer experience that will drive sales based on quantitative and qualitative analysis. This includes site experience, customer service, service standards and logistic standards that differentiates and drives energetic brand consumer loyalty.
Prepare and execute monthly online promotion and content calendar, including messaging for site, stores, email marketing and digital marketing.
Explore opportunities to increase targeted traffic to support growth goals.
Understanding of innovative and integrated ecommerce technology such as BOPUS, location pages, brand pages, etc.
Collaborate with Marketing & Buying team for consistent messaging.
Development and execution of digital marketing strategies across digital media channels including email, social, SEO, retargeting, etc.
Monitor plan performance and drive any necessary changes to meet or exceed targets.
Manage all ecommerce and digital analytics, setting and tracking KPI benchmarks and reporting those internally.
Analyze customer demographic and purchasing behavior to maximize sales.
Oversees product photoshoots
Plan for user testing and A/B analysis as needed for an optimal experience.
Monitor competitive websites, industry trends and new technology and digital services ensuring that the brand is staying on the forefront of industry standards.
Manage technology implementations and ongoing enhancements to fabrikstyle.com.
Explore, review and develop new options for enhancing platform to continuously improve online platform design and functionality.
Collaborate with internal and external partners (digital agencies, shipping, etc.)
Coordinate with cross-functional teams, including operations, marketing, and inventory management, to improve all aspects of the customer journey. Build teamwork among the marketing team.
Monitor and evaluate the performance and contributions in attaining business goals and objectives of direct reports and provide feedback and development opportunities as appropriate.
- Budget oversight, forecasting & delivery of targets.
- Develop and forecast quarterly targets and inventory budget to meet financial goals.
- Manage the ecommerce budget and P&L while delivering on specific KPI’s.
- Balance resources and budget to appropriately support revenue and profit growth goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field preferred
- Generally, requires 3+ years’ experience in ecommerce, marketing or other relevant functions
- Experience with consumer and retail strongly preferred
- Experience in digital marketing tools including Google Analytics, Facebook & Instagram ads
- Knowledge of ecommerce platforms, technology, trends & sophisticated analytics; experience with Magento or Shopify ecommerce platform preferred
- Ability to prioritize, track and complete multiple projects