We are seeking an Editor for a client in San Antonio, Texas!
For immediate consideration, email resume to: RECRUITING@MILLGROUPUSA.COM
Experience with editing articles to follow style guide & standards – 5yrs
Experience with authoring content in Knowledge Management systems – 5 years
Produces quality work with quick turn around
Ability to change focus or direction when required
Ability to multi task
Requires little supervision
Strong in Microsoft (outlook, excel, word, PowerPoint) and ability to learn new technologies quickly
Ability to build reports in Excel from raw data
Collaborate with Experience Owner or delegate, process owner and subject matter experts to develop/maintain content
Identify and report opportunities within authoring process and tool to improve overall experience
As an Author:
- Create article mock-ups for recommendations and version control (end-to-end) reviews in Microsoft Word and apply the “Client” Style, Standards, and Guidelines.
- Obtain and retain approvals on article mock-ups from Experience Owners, Compliance and Legal (as applicable)
- Forward Compliance questions/concerns regarding article mock-up updates to Experience Owner
- Follow-up with Experience Owner/Compliance when approvals are not obtained by the Service Level Objective (SLO)
- Update the approved article in Knowledge Delivery Information Manager (KDIM) while adhering to the Author workflow SLO and Client Style, Standards, and Guidelines
- Complete recommendation requests for articles using the documented process.
- Complete version control (end-to-end) review requests for articles using the documented process
As a Reviewer:
- Review approved article updates in KDIM to ensure adherence to the Cleint Style, Standards, and Guidelines
- Approve articles to publishers’ queue
- Reject to author for incomplete documentation of approvals, description of edits, and style/writing guidelines for additional content or formatting edits
- Train any new reviewers on responsibilities and Bank standards and guidelines.