Student Support Services/Educational Interpreter
Educational Service Center of Central Ohio
ESC of Central Ohio-website
Classrooms are located in Upper Arlington and at the Delaware Area Career Center.
Some benefits include:
- Directly serve students in Central Ohio
- State Teachers Retirement System (STRS)
- Medical, vision and dental benefits
- Professional Learning Opportunities
- Each new hire is supported by a coordinator of special education, a teacher of the deaf, and other school personnel, who will provide guidance and help acclimate you in your new role.
- Great Work-Life Balance
- Paid Holidays (6)
- Paid Sick Leave
- Personal Days
Salary is commensurate with experience, starting at approximately $142.16 per day.
If you are on the ESC of Central Ohio website, please click the red "Apply" button to the right to apply on-line.
If you are viewing this posting on another website, please go to www.escco.org, search Careers.