Right At School is passionate about providing a wide range of exceptional and affordable enrichment, child- care and recess programs before, during and after school to as many students, parents, and schools as possible.
We understand that before and after the school bell rings, children just want to have fun. Our educator teams spark critical thinking and child-driven projects while promoting self-confidence, team building, leadership skills, and a joy for learning.Develops and nurtures children by planning and implementing educational programs; Named to the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Companies for a second year, Right At School is looking for dependable, personable, resourceful, and imaginative people to educate our children in fun and interactive ways. If you’re passionate about inspiring a love of learning and a commitment to healthy living, consider joining our energetic and nurturing team!
A Day in the Life
- Deliver dynamic Right At School curriculum, support homework completion, lead fun fitness activities, and guide children at play
- Engage children in academic and social enrichment activities that expand school day learning in a meaningful way
- Actively partner and communicate with parents in order to provide best care for children
- Model positive guidance and effective classroom management to maintain the safety and well-being and attention of all children
- Ensure the highest quality programming that fosters the 4Cs: Character, Confidence, Creativity and Conditioning
- Organize program materials for lessons and activities, as well as document attendance, incidents and other observation
- Other duties as assigned
Why Work Here
- Opportunity to make a difference in your community and positively impact families
- Ongoing professional development with pay raise incentives
- Provide meaningful fun and employ disguised learning
- Flexible working hours aligned with school schedules
- Competitive compensation and benefits, including: free before and after school childcare, commuter benefits, supplemental insurance (short term disability, life insurance, etc.) and medical based on eligibility
What We Are Looking For
- Experience working with children AND/OR college credits in early childhood/elementary/related field
- Ability to meet state-specific requirements
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Drive to inspire a love for learning and commitment to healthy living
- A love for children!
Right At School is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law