- Electric Asset Data GIS Analyst in Syracuse, NY
- 10 month contract
- To analyze and process work in the client's Geographic Information System (Electric)
- Accurately represent electric distribution assets in the GIS system by collaborating with stakeholders and referencing authoritative maps and/or photos.
- Hands on experience working with Electric utility GIS models and systems – Smallworld or ESRI
- Proven experience working with diverse teams to gather information in support of job duties
- Experience working with utility asset information – particularly electric distribution
- Experience working with other systems including work and document management
- Understanding of data management and quality principles
- Demonstrated customer service and communication skills (verbal and written) including proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient with computer applications.
- Highly motivated with ability to take an assignment and progress independently.