Electrical Controls Engineer
Renowned Automation Systems Integrator seeks:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering; preferably electrical or industrial technology
- 3+ years of controls engineering experience
- Project Management
- PLC's, HMI's, DCS programming from scratch
- Allen Bradley, FactoryTalk, Wonderware, Siemens, Schneider, Modicon, DeltaV
- Pharmaceutical, Water/Wastewater, Food & Beverage, Semiconductor, Cogen Plant, Data Center, Manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to travel
- Client interaction skills
Superior opportunity to work for one of North Carolina's top Integrators!
Please send your salary requirements & resume in MS Word format to: PD@LibertyJobs.comHelp
Qualified candidates that submit their resume in the proper format will receive a response in a timely manner.
Contact: Patrick Del Gaone, Liberty Personnel: PD@LibertyJobs.comHelp