Position: Electrical Designer/CAD Drafter
Location: Auburn, CA 95603
Duration: Full time, Permanent
Hours: 8:00-4:30 PM Monday - Friday
Pay range: $18-22/hour
Exciting full time opportunity for an experienced Electrical Designer with well established construction company!
Looking for a team where you can contribute and will be appreciated and rewarded for your contribution?
Well stop looking and apply today! This position offers a collaborative environment where career growth is offered and encouraged.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Draft detailed drawings, layout drawings, electrical detail drawings for use in assembly, installation and repair of electrical components and equipment. Prepare new or revised design layouts from rough sketches or from general engineering design information (verbal instructions and notes). Create new technical drawings and update existing drawings. Develop, modify and/or review drawings according to established standards. Review all work for completeness and accuracy.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS: Applicant must be capable of reading and understanding electrical layouts and diagrams. Have solid understanding of CAD and/or AutoCAD required, familiar with Revit is preferred but not mandatory.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Ability to deliver excellence in customer service.
• Demonstrated patience and professionalism when interacting with both internal and external customers.
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Excellent verbal and written communication required; excellent spelling, grammar, and punctuation skills.
• Self-motivated with a strong attention to detail.
• Ethical, with a commitment to company values.
Don't miss out, apply today for immediate consideration.