HEICO Aerospace is a very successful, fast-paced subsidiary of HEICO Corporations, a NYSE-traded company (NYSE: HEI, HEI.A). For more than 60 years, HEICO has thrived by serving niche segments of the aerospace, defense, and electronics industries by providing innovative and cost-saving products and services. HEICO Aerospace's high-energy culture base, which is made up of most of the world's airlines. Our "work hard, play hard" approach creates a dynamic environment that continually challenges our team members to perform their best. Forbes Magazine has ranked HEICO as one of the 200 "Best Small Companies" and 200 "Hot Shot Stocks".
Turbine Kinetics, a subsidiary of HEICO Aerospace Corporation is currently recruiting a Electrical Engineer that will be based in Glastonbury, Connecticut. In this position, the Electrical Engineer will:
- Preparing design substantiation packages for FAA Parts Manufacturer Approval
- Developing part drawings and associated documentation
- Assisting in the development of manufacturing processes
- Interacting with quality department, supply chain department and supplier with regards to drawing interpretation, manufacturing methods, inspection methods, etc.
- Responding to field inquiries from customers
- 5+ years aerospace / electrical design / manufacturing experience
- Proficiency in technical writing,
- Familiarity with aircraft engine components preferred
- A high attention to detail
- Must be flexible in handling multiple tasks
- Must have excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills
This is a great position for someone who loves challenges, a chance to learn an exciting business, and looking for an opportunity to move up in a successful company. HEICO Corporation offers competitive compensation, an excellent 401K plan, and medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
Click Here To Apply