Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer• Work with electrical engineers in the design of new electrical equipment, parts, components
• Assemble and test experimental electrical & mechanical parts or make changes according to an engineer's instructions
• Expert level proficiency at soldering and rework of fine pitch surface mount parts
• Proficient at mechanical assembly and disassembly of sensitive mechanical instruments.
• Verify analog and digital electronic circuits for multiple micro-controller based system
• Proficient with proper use of electronic test equipment such as oscilloscopes, arbitrary waveform generators, power supplies, and digital multi-meters
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer• BSEE
• 5+ years of electro-mechanical experience in the area of control circuits and component specification is desired
• Experience with fine pitch surface mount technology
• Familiarity with medical device industry practices (GDP, design verification, etc)
• Familiarity with FDA and/or ISO-9000 design requirements is preferred.
Benefits• Paid Vacation
• Health Insurance, and more...