Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Sylmar, CA 91342
Contract Duration: 4+ Months
- This electrical engineer will be spending their time working with equipment such as oscilloscopes, amplifiers, and power supplies.
- They will be doing testing and characterization work 90% of the time.
- They will spend about 10% of their time with design work.
- They will run tests, read schematics, create test plans, create test reports, and perform data analysis.
- They will be testing analog and digital medical devices.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
- Analog knowledge
- Job experience related to electrical engineering
- Ability to work with test equipment such as oscilloscopes, amplifiers, and power supplies
- Simulation experience with tools such as pspice
- Ability to read schematics
- Able to do test plans, create reports, and perform data analysis Plusses
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) experience
- ISO or FDA experience
- Medical device experience