My client is a highly regarded Union Electrical Estimator with strong multi-million dollar project experience for skyline changing type projects. Candidate should be active in all facets of electrical contracting including estimating, project engineering, and project management. We enjoy working with a host of impressive clients on projects that vary in size to over $300 million projects!! Person can come out of union or non-union projects but typically those larger projects tend to be union. Additional duties include:
• Perform a complete take off
• Review all project documents
• Work with clients and vendors to prepare comprehensive and accurate estimates
• Attend scope review meetings
• Participate in project turn over to field prices
• Highly motivated team player
• 5-10 years
• Excellent communication skills
• Practical knowledge of construction (new & renovation)
Actually need 3 different Estimators now. One in transit. One with Commercial NYC exp. and another for Long Island!
Software experience is a must and will have used software systems related to Estimating.
If this sounds like you, send me a word document of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call Dan Gallagher at 484 567 2084!