Location: Winter Garden, FL
Experience: 10 years
BUILD WITH US!
For more than 57 years, we have built top-quality water and wastewater systems of all sizes and levels of complexity for municipal, federal, industrial, and private industries. We are proud to provide this service, and you can be too!
As a 100% employee-owned company, Garney puts the safety of our employee-owners first and works every day to protect their futures in retirement. This commitment recently earned Garney a spot as one of Forbes Magazine s Top 100 Mid-Sized Companies to Work For in the United States.
Garney a great place to build a career. Working with us is also a great way to invest in your future.
As an Estimator, you will be provided a long list of benefits, including participation in an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), 401(k), annual bonus program, health insurance, and more. Click HERE for a full list of benefits offered.
At Garney, you can build a life you love. Are you ready?
Key Technical Skills
- Analyze alternative solutions and construction methods to increase competitiveness of the bid
- Review take-off quantities to ensure accuracy of data used in estimates
- Communicate with and understand the needs and requirements of owners, both public and private entities, to generate solid and lasting business relationships and competitiveness
- Lead design-build pre-construction services both internally and in joint ventures to ensure high quality, competitive estimates and schedules
- 10 years of hands-on, documented, electrical experience building work in the field (Journeyman, Foreman, Superintendent, Project Manager, etc.)
- 3 years of electrical estimating experience preferred
- Water or wastewater treatment plant construction or similar heavy industrial experience
- Field or estimating experience in design build or CMAR-type delivery methods is a plus
Garney s Estimators are expected to manage and work alongside a team and display excellent interpersonal and communication skills.