We are looking for Electrical Mechanical Maintenance Technician Permanent Role in Ft Worth, TX. The ideal candidate will have mechanical and electrical experience, a familiarity with hydraulics and pneumatics and have basic troubleshooting experience with proven ability of machine repair.
Shifts: The shift can vary therefore candidates must be flexible to work all three shifts.
Here are the shift times: 1st- 6am to 2pm; 2nd- 2pm to 10pm; 3rd- 10pm to 6am. Most maintenance employees are scheduled for 12 hours.
Please note that new hires are required to utilize their own tools for this role
Skills for Electrical Mechanical Maintenance Technician:
- High school diploma or equivalent
Military training and or Technical School preferred
- 2-3 years of Electro-Mechanical Automation System Installation & Troubleshoot.
- An operational knowledge of automated industrial machinery which includes; motors, servos, pumps, drives, relays, 3 phase power, communication devices, industrial / electronic controls and power transmission systems.
- A good understanding of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- A strong PLC trouble shooting and problem solving ability with practical, mechanical & electrical aptitude.
- Must be able to read and interpret both electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Must be fully computer literate with Microsoft environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a mature and professional manner.
- Ability to work various shifts / overtime / days per week.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Corrugated background is a plus, but not required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
Responsibilities for Electrical Mechanical Maintenance Technician:
- Primary duties include providing safe and timely mechanical and electrical support, preventative maintenance, installation, service, repair, troubleshooting and resolution of multiple operating machines within a manufacturing industrial environment.