ELECTRICIAN / MAINTENANCE MECHANIC AA – COLUMBUS, INDIANA
• Maintenance Technician providing safe and timely electrical and mechanical support for our Columbus, IN corrugated container facility.
• Responsible for working with maintenance and production teams by providing electrical and mechanical support for equipment preventative maintenance, repair, and installation.
• Provide service, troubleshooting and resolution for repair for corrugator and multiple converting machines within a corrugated manufacturing environment.
What you need to succeed:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Journeyman Electrician License or equivalent training/experience required
• 2-3 years of Electro-Mechanical Automation System Installation & Troubleshooting experience
• Knowledge of Arc Flash and other OSHA Safety Standards and Regulations
• Knowledge of PLC programming, AC/DC drives, and electrical distribution systems
• Ability to lift, push or pull 50 lbs.
• Knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics
• Able to read blueprints and schematics, and be proficient in welding
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
• Must provide own tools and toolbox
• Must be willing to work overtime and weekends
• Prior corrugator / converting equipment experience a plus
How you will impact with Company:
• Approach all aspect of work with safety as the highest priority.
• Minimize downtime and maximize productivity by overseeing troubleshooting and machine repair.
• Maintaining equipment by following a regular preventative maintenance schedule.
• Providing input on maintenance related opportunities by suggestions to the team for improving machine performance.
What we offer:
• Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence
• A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.