We are currently hiring for multiple Electrical Quality Control Manager.
The QC Manager will be working at the Army Museum (Ft. Belvoir area). They will be responsible for the following:
- Performing QC inspections on the tasks
- Significant interface with customer
- Daily QC documentation and reports
- Attend meetings with customer and project team
- Work close with team to ensure they are a step ahead, rather than being reactive and finding issues after they occur, proactive
- 3 phase quality control process
- Superintendent OR Quality Control Manager with Electrical experience
- USACE Construction Quality Control Management Certificate required
- Hands on electrical experience preferred
Please send resumes
Other openings in other locations include: Ashburn, Montgomery County, and Caroline County
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.