Factory Automation Integrator needs Electrical Tech!
|-Assemble control panels by following the specifications and blueprints. Correct any errors found on blueprints.|
-Order wires and other parts necessary for each project.
-Follow blueprints to wire equipment.
-Visit clients and install the systems on site.
-Program Mitsubishi and Omron PLCs and robots.
-Design electrical drawings
-Troubleshoot any issues and report.
- Over High School Graduate.
- Over 3 years experience in PLC and Robot programming.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbally and in writing to promote communication)
- Familiarity with Japanese business work environment, and ability to work multi-tasked would be preferable.
- Good communication skills and computer skills.
How to Apply
Please apply via online. We will contact with candidates only who matched above requirements. We ask you to understand that we're an employment agency with high level confidential policy and currently looking for candidates to fill in our client's direct hire position.