Our client is a highly respected snack food manufacturer located around Fort Wayne IN. The culture of the company puts a great deal of emphasis on work/home life balance and there is little to no overtime. The Electrical Technician is a direct higher position with the opportunity to advance within the company.
- A previous background in controls, preferably PLC knowledge
- Associates degree, certified training program, or equivalent experience, knowledge of PLC's, preferably Allen Bradley
- Experience working with AC Drive frequency controllers and setup
- Experience working in a fast paced environment, preferably in a fully automated setting and understanding of continuous improvements and implementing change (ex. Lean, CI, or Six Sigma)
- 3 phase power, motor starters, overloads, fuse blocks, relays, low voltage control circuits, photo eyes, etc…
- Ability to adjust and replace chain & sprockets, pulleys, bearings, gearboxes
- Ability to troubleshoot, replace and/or repair solenoids, cylinders, & pneumatic/vacuum systems
Ability to manage small process improvement teams
The compensation includes base salary of 70,000-80,000, plus 9,000.00 yearly incentive that pays out quarterly, fitness center, health and wellness program, ongoing training and tuition reimbursement, along with the industry standard on holiday and vacation. You will also be available for Profit Sharing after a period of growth.