Superior Group is looking for an Electrical Technician for our client located in Oldsmar, FL.
- Test, troubleshoot, repair, and modify developmental and production electronic components, parts, equipment, and systems, such as computer equipment, missile control instrumentation, electron tubes, test equipment, and machine tool numerical controls.
- Applying principles and theories of electronics, electrical circuitry, engineering mathematics, electronic and electrical testing, and physics.
- Usually work under direction of engineering staff.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates degree in electronics.
- Minimum of 3 years electronic troubleshooting experience to component level.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with functions of automatic and manual test equipment including O'scopes, Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Digital Multimeters, and TDR checkers.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an Electro Static Discharge (ESD) environment
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Read blueprints / drawings / schematics.
- Good computer skills with ability to work from electronic work instructions
- Teradyne, ICT (HP 3070) experience, & and RF Troubleshooting.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Go Beyond. .
EEO Employer - Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.