Permanent position: Growing non-union steel mini mill needs 2 Industrial Electricians in Cleveland, OH. Electrician will be working 3rd shift on a 5-2-2-5 work schedule (Work 5, off 2, work 2 and off 5 days) and shifts will be 12 hrs. Client is looking to pay $24- $30 per hr + 1$ incentive for night pay and OT/bonus. Full benefits, relocation assistance and a strong culture.
Responsibilities for the Electrician• Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components using test equipment, hand tools and personal knowledge to determine root cause
• Work with various hand tools and electrical test equipment.
• Interpret electrical/electronic schematics and technical manuals.
• Performs necessary maintenance tasks including but not limited to troubleshooting, the repair or replacement of defective and damaged parts, adjustments and calibration
• Testing and measurement of AC/DC utilities and control circuits.
• Thorough understanding of industrial controls, 3-phase power, PLCs, VFDs, distribution switchgear, and instrumentation.
Requirements for the Electrician• 2+ years of heavy industrial work experience
• Will consider Navy Nuke experience
• Some kind of technical schooling is a plus
• Willing to work 5-2-2-5 work schedule on 3rd shift
Benefits• Full benefits, $24 per hr- $30 per hr + $1 3rd shift pay and OT/bonus