Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Electrician at Rose Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
·Paid Personal Leave
·401k (100% annual match)
·Identity Theft Protection discounts
·Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
·Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Rose Medical Center (HealthONE / HCA) team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
As a Master Electrician, you will act as an ambassador and support the mission of our Hospital by optimizing the quality of life of our patients. Your duties will also include (but not limited to):
- Electrical testing equipment and troubleshooting high / low voltage systems
- Reading and understanding blueprints, schematics, wiring diagrams, and specifications
- Proper interpretation the National Electric Code, National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) code, and all related regulatory codes associated within a healthcare facility
- Maintenance, inspection, and service on all electrical services, primary, secondary, transformers, motor generator systems, main switch gear, fire alarm notification , U.P.S., and any related life safety systems applicable to NSMC
- Responding to and taking appropriate action for emergencies such as fire alarms, power outages, internal and external disasters in accordance with Plant Operations procedures
- Team- orientated
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and can provide exceptional customer service
- Able to read and speak English
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Master or Journeyman Electrician in a commercial, industrial, or healthcare setting. License required
- Certification in Electrical Worker Safety & Electrical Distribution Maintenance & Testing (optional)
- Advanced training in maintenance procedures and engineering is desired
Rose Medical Center, part of HCA’sHealthONE, is a 422-bed acute carefacility that is well known as a Denver institution and a 9th Avenue landmark located in Denver,Colorado. While becoming a leader in comprehensive women’s services, internalmedicine, endoscopy,and sports medicine, Rose MedicalCenter has also earned a reputation as Denver’s “BabyHospital.”
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.