Job Title: Electrician (Direct Hire)
Job Type: Permanent / Direct Hire / Full Time
Location: Grand Island area, NY
Shift: Rotating A/B (mostly A)
Company: This is a well-established, international company that has been in business for decades. This company shows employee appreciation through yearly bonuses, a holiday breakfast event, and more.
Pay: $25.00-$28.50/hr + yearly bonus
Benefits: Medical insurance, 401K with match, paid time off, bonuses, and much more.
The Job Duties:
- Responsible for performing services to property and equipment as prescribed to maintain the plant
- Maintenance of Electrical power distribution system.
- Maintenance of instrumentation.
- Electrical repairs to and installation of manufacturing equipment.
- Building service and repairs.
- Analyze problems and troubleshoot equipment to effect resolution.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Electrical troubleshooting ability
- PLC and control system troubleshooting skills a plus.
- Should be able to read electrical diagrams.
- Good oral and written communication skills, experience with use of personal computers and prior chemical plant experience preferred.
- Knowledge of electrical and instrumentation theory, as well as motor control and wiring
- Journeyman Electrician preferred
Please note: Position requires support of plant maintenance needs on overtime and call-ins outside of regular hours and on weekends.
In order to be considered, please submit a detailed resume.