Electrician- NOT LIVE - Bossier City, LA
Responsible for intalling converters and any other circuitry for solar energy units. Read and interpreted blueprints and schematics. Troubleshoot all installations and verified for accuracy.
- Electricial helpers, assemble, install, and test electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components for newly constructed mobile buildings.
- Test electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components, using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
- Position Type: Temporary to Permanent Hours: Full-time
- Education: GED or High School, Vocational or Trade School Years of Experience: 3-4 T
Bossier City, LA
Full Time, Temp Position
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.