Permanent position: Our client in Illinois is looking for a Solar Electrician for their Maintenance and Service group. In this role you will be responsbile to support Operations & Maintenance activities by providing quick response to maintain the performance of the solar systems, provide excellent customer service to Customers and ensure a smooth workflow and optimally performing solar systems. This position is a work from home field service position and the candidate can live anywhere in Illinois, Wisconsin, or Indiana.
Responsibilities for the Electrician
• - Perform maintenance and service tasks for solar customers in assigned territories
• - Diagnose and repair solar systems and electrical components
• - Evaluate systems accurately for maintenance, warranty, design and other purposes
• - Provide on-site, Tier 1 troubleshooting for solar systems
• - Identify solutions to resolve technical design problems, including electrical systems used during construction
• - Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams
Requirements for the Electrician
• - DEC Installer license is required
• - Minimum of 3+ years electrical experience required, with 3+ years in the solar electric industry preferred
• - Formal apprenticeship and/or vocational training
• - Must possess a current, valid Driver's license
• Electrician License preferred
• - Must be willing to travel for some projects; overnight travel estimated up to 25%- Proficiency in MS Office
• Great company Benefits!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.