8333 216th St SE Woodinville, WA 98072
Build Wire Harness
- Must be proficient with all hand tools, basic mechanical inspection equipment such as callipers and indicators and electrical test equipment such as mustimeters.
- Must be proficient in soldering techniques, color codes and component identification.
- Must be able to perform assembly calculations with accuracy.
- Must be ability to read blueprints and work with small parts.
- Requires understanding of concept of Work Orders and Bills of Materials.
- Must be able to follow verbal instructions or procedures.
- Must have knowledge of computer usage specifically Microsoft Office applications.
- Communication skills are required for effective interface with all contacts.