RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of an Electro-Mechanical Assemblers in Petaluma, California (CA).
With supervision of all tasks, assemble structural, electrical, and mechanical components into sub-assemblies of medical training simulators, adhering to accuracy standards and prescribed deadlines. One operates and test simulator systems and subsystems to ensure performance meets expected quality standards. The Electro-Mechanical Assembler identifies and troubleshoot failures during the testing phase, and with supervision, either take appropriate corrective measures to resolve any problems, or refer failures to Electronic/Mechanical Assembly Technician II personnel or supervisors.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Align, fit, and assemble components using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, etc.; Build and install system sub-assemblies into the medical training simulators, ensuring that end-product meets established Company guidelines
- Visually inspect, and where required, accurately measure assemblies and parts to ensure clearances, alignments, and installation sequence are within established parameters
- Over time, learn how to test and calibrate some of the electro-mechanical systems and sub-assemblies through training on test equipment, such as voltmeters, pressure gauges, sensors, stethoscopes, CPR bags, video laryngoscopes, assorted medical needles, and proprietary, custom-built testing gauges and meters
- With supervision, troubleshoot failed components or systems, and perform repairs and/or replace as necessary to resolve
- Provide support to the repair department when necessary
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Basic math skills
- Familiarity with computer hardware and software
- Demonstrated electro/mechanical interest and aptitude
- Good hand/eye coordination; Able to work with extremely small assembly parts
- Strict attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.